Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Keep on.



Rachel told me today that,"Humanity is a beautiful thing." I couldn't agree more. I was having a moment (crying!) on the phone with her as two women walked in the store. I was quick to hang up and greet them, but they told me that I didn't need to get off the phone for them. They said that, "Whatever it is, we've all been there."

As I was finding images of inspiration this popped out at me.

No, I can't relate to dear Sandra, but we all share the same fumbles of heart ache throughout life. We all have our own bag of complications that fill our relationships up. Luckily we have beautiful people surrounding us, friends and even strangers who remind us there is always hope.

I think this T-shirt is a simple, yet gorgeous act of humanity. If we all could wear support for one another, the world would be a better place.

No comments: