Monday, January 4, 2010

Sparkles




I just confessed my undying love for these shoes. Sparkles must be my inspiration for 2010. (Recently snagged the jcrew magic wallet that is decked in multi-colored sparkles.) This is one of many things you may not know about me.

Thanks to Rachel, I have found myself checking wedding blogs everyday. Sure you may think I'm mad BUT you have to see them for yourself. Beautiful pictures of people celebrating their love for one another. This wedding in particular has me sold. Everything your about to see add Vermont + my family and friends + a mystery man into the mix and this is my dream. This post couldn't be more sugar coated if I tried so if you've had enough, you may not want to read any futher.

IF you can stand it, take a peek and I promise you won't be able to stop.

http://www.erinheartscourt.com/blog/?p=3040

Another thing you may not know... I love Britney Spears. I think that's an understatement. This morning after an intensive Bikram class I just wanted to kick it before I met Rachel/ bopped around the city. I plopped down on my red couch and turned on the tube. ::SMILE:: Britney Spears For the Record was on MTV. Yoga certainly set the tone for my day, but Britney put the extra spring in my step.

I can't help, but feel connected to her. When I was in Australia and her world was falling apart my room mates and I were convinced that had I been in the states beside Britney, her life would not have fallen apart. Before you roll your eyes, bottom line, this woman has given me constant inspiration as a girl. She gave my Catholic school uniform a new use for every halloween to follow. When I danced with Ardie for the first time, he asked me where I got my moves from and without skipping a beat I said, "Britney Spears." When I asked him the same question, he responded "I was born this way." (Of course.)

Britney is a force of strength & a cord of inspiration within my life. So enjoy a blast from the past. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B1SgGov1L0&feature=related


No comments: